Bristol / Cardiff
Competitive - DOE
Chase Delphi Recruitment have an immediate requirement for an experienced Paraplanner.
Due to a period of expansion, a position has arisen for a Paraplanner to support the successful Financial Planners / Wealth Managers of this fast growing business.
You will have the opportunity to work with a supportive team, in a great office atmosphere, where progression is strongly supported.
Duties may include:
• Maintaining the accuracy of client information and assisting with the ongoing management of the clients
• Interacting with clients in an efficient and professional manner
• Administration of both new and existing business, ensuring compliance and process procedures are followed
• Research and analysis
In order to be considered for this great opportunity, candidates need to have -
• Level 4 Diploma or working towards
• Previous experience within a fast-paced paraplanner role
• High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
For immediate consideration, apply today.
Back to Jobs